Mesaba Interview Sim Profile

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interview

Don't sweat the sim. If you're good on your basic IFR sim stuff, you'll be ok. What you need to worry about is that KILLER written! J/K.

Just go in and be yourself. They just want to see if they can handle being with you for a 4 day trip and if you have a good foundation for them to build on.

Cya!
CP

Mel, your the dick for not knowing a joke when you see it. Lighten up ok. We all know who you are so maybe lightening up isn't an option for you....but PLEASE try ok. Thanks.

DetoXJ said:
Mel, your the dick for not knowing a joke when you see it. Lighten up ok.

I know it's a joke, but some of the people on here do not. People come here looking for honest help. I don't mind screwing with people a bit but the way you said it made it sound real.

DetoXJ said:
We all know who you are so maybe lightening up isn't an option for you....but PLEASE try ok. Thanks.

What is that supposed to mean?

HowlinMadMurdoc said:
In addition to a sim eval and interviews, what else does XJ do in the interview? Written?

Thanks

HMM

Checkout Aviationinterviews.com! It's there VERBATIM (Word for Word for those people who don't like big words) :) My interview was back in Nov and EXACTLY like the gouge. In addition to the sim and written, there's the HR interview which is about 20 TMAAT questions, and the Wonderlic test. No way to study for that one, just go in and take it. The ATC-610 is sensitive, but just trim it up right and it'll be fine. BASIC IFR and FLY THE BOX!

OH, and expect a SE ILS PARTIAL PANEL! j/k

When I did my interview several years ago, I found all of the gouge online as far as the written. Cheryl Cage's "Checklist for Success" will get you through the pilot and HR interviews. Take a few hours in a Frasca, ATC-610, or AST-300 with some simulated emergencies and you'll do fine. There were no emergencies in my sim experience, or any other interview sim ride I have heard of, at Mesaba.
Be able to fly, be a professional, and be smart. That's all we ask. We're all just in this for the days off and a shot at some money doing what we love.
Good Luck!

One should be able to hold DTW fairly quick. New hires go to either MEM or DTW so if you don't get DTW right off the bat, maybe by the time training is over or a month or so later, you will find yourself in Motown where the best schedules are.

Dodge, come on now! You know that $hit rolls down hill! It starts at Mecca and then to DTW and then hesitates at the fork in the road wether to $hit on MEM or CVG last.

Everything is better in SNOWTOWN!

FO

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back