Commercial/ Instrument
Current 1st Class Medical
Passport
FCC permit
Vision correctable 20/20

Base salary and hotel during training
$22.81 75 hr guarantee $1.55 perdiem

http://www.cae.com/cts/PinnacleProg.shtml

But the real question is do you have to speak icao level 4 english to get hired at mesaba?

I say this only in jest since pineapple can not staff the airline, with regular pilots i guess we are all about the cross border labor. Not meant as an insult to mesaba just so as we are clear.

The new minimums alone are an insult to the professionals already at XJ. The previous 1000/100 was by no means anywhere close to hero pilot status, but it at least weeded out the pilots who racked up 600 hours by being a remedial student pilot from the ones who had at least some experience as a commercial/atp pilot.

The new minimums alone are an insult to the professionals already at XJ. The previous 1000/100 was by no means anywhere close to hero pilot status, but it at least weeded out the pilots who racked up 600 hours by being a remedial student pilot from the ones who had at least some experience as a commercial/atp pilot.

So you are complaining about 1000/100 inthe past and calling the 600/50 an insult yet have you looked at the ATP website to see all the other places hiring pilots well below either of those TT? Just pointing it out to ya man but this appears to be the norms. Perhaps you should contact 20/20 and they can run a special if you have problems with it.

So you are complaining about 1000/100 inthe past and calling the 600/50 an insult yet have you looked at the ATP website to see all the other places hiring pilots well below either of those TT? Just pointing it out to ya man but this appears to be the norms. Perhaps you should contact 20/20 and they can run a special if you have problems with it.

Not complaining. Just dismayed more than anything. Mesaba has always had minimums that were on the lower side of average. When I was hired at XJ, Air Wisconsin wanted something in the neighborhood of 2000-2500, Eagle was 1500/300. COEX, Express I, ACA, ASA, Comair were all pay for training. You either had to be independently wealthy or have some experience. Today, the regionals are hurting for pilots so bad that now they require neither. That tells me that qualified pilots have no intention of flying under the poor contracts that the regionals currently offer.

News flash they are already interviewing some people below the 600/50 minimums....:smash:

Rumor has it the CRJ is pretty much a one man show anyway. The other dude is just there to swing the gear and make the whole operation legal.

Especially on 601 and 602xj. Only 1 fms installed, saves on the programming time for the other guy.

Hi!

Well, Mesaba's mins are a lot higher than the 0/0 mins at Pinnacle (and PSA and USA Jet-they all have mins of Comm-MEL and Inst-Airplane).

cliff
GRB

Latest resources

Back