Mesaba: Good Questions From Judge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wasn't referring to the reporter.

The reporter does a very fair job of reporting the stories accurately and clearly.

I was referring to our no-good-lying-@ss corporate propaganda ministress. She seems to be one of those types who believe that if you repeat a flat out outrageous lie enough times, it will become the truth.

Last edited:
I know who YOU were referring to...but someone else mistook her for Liz Fedor and used your quote in the process. An honest mistake, I'm sure. Simmer down there, fella...

Understood. No sweat (now that the +100ºF days up front are over!)

Last edited:
remember when the avros were leaving on december 24th of a couple years ago? How was NWa going to cover those routes? they could not cover those routes, so the avros stayed. well rumor i heard in training, and take all rumors with a grain of salt, that the avros were now leaving ( all 8-9 of them that are left) in december of this year. well, this is something, NWa just posted a profit, if i beleive the posts and links i have read. so NWa is going to give up a lot of great winter/holiday flying to get rid of all that flying without replacing it........whats their plan for replacing all those aging 9's? whats the plan for replacing all the avros, the flights are mostly full, ticket prices are up, oil is down........time for NWa to show their hand......cause i do not care one way or another.....i am ready to stand strong with our unions decision to not undercut the industry.........if MAIR and mesaba cannot make a deal and make this company work with our wages where they are, then they do not deserve to run the company, for gods sake, we make less than average right now......let it burn...

XJohXJ said:
I wasn't referring to the reporter.

The reporter does a very fair job of reporting the stories accurately and clearly.

I was referring to our no-good-lying-@ss corporate propaganda ministress. She seems to be one of those types who believe that if you repeat a flat out outrageous lie enough times, it will become the truth.

Perhaps like Jerry Sienfeld, she took some lessons from George Kastanza..... "remember Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it"

Hawk, I don't know that the union is on the same page as the pilots (or atleast the few I have read their opinions). Check out the latest Keeping Current pg 3 last paragraph and I think you will see what I mean. I guess they call it good faith, just curious whose faith they are working for. Cya

SplitBar said:
Perhaps like Jerry Sienfeld, she took some lessons from George Kastanza..... "remember Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it"

Awsome! Let's try: "I AM WELL PAID! I AM WELL PAID! I AM WELL PAID!"
"MY COMPANY APPRECIATES ME! MY COMPANY APPRECIATES ME!"

Oops, I forgot the part about believing it!

SplitBar said:

Get SEVEN in here, the master of Seinfeld quotes :D

Latest resources

Back