Mesaba Conference call

Joe Patroni

Total Time
I spent over an hour trying to get on mymesaba for the phone info with no luck. Anyone who can post a recap on the call would be appreciated. The only thing I could open is the injunction filed against NW yesterday.:(

The games continue guys. I see scattered level 3-4's building from the Canadian Border to Texas. Still a few gaps. Seat belt sign is on.:laugh:

Napoleon TNT

Vote For Pedro!
Total Time
Just made official...

...Mesaba is now capable of looking for flying for other carriers. That option is being seriously considered.

Peanut Chaser

Total Time
in addition...Pay Cuts ARE coming soon and Furloughs will continue in January. Per: Conferance Call

RampTower

Ol 366PX, the ditch b!tch
Total Time
Napoleon TNT said:
Just made official...

...Mesaba is now capable of looking for flying for other carriers. That option is being seriously considered.
So I take it the ASA is affected/changed?

Last edited:

saabservant

disgruntled
Total Time
Did you hear the tapdance music?

Spanjers was asked about the relationship between the airline and holding company, and all the money we make that goes to them, and then the holdings company "loaning" us the money to restructure...
I could just hear him squirming...

it's the same old game- more fleet reductions in January, so you better give us the cuts we want.
Also noted- the increase in our director positions and beefing up of management. What is behind door #2?...

NOT ONE PENNEY!!! or STFD

saabservant

disgruntled
Total Time
Nope. Wonder if the wine went to the Avro for first class, or to the G.O.?