Mesaba and APDL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

saabslave

Is anyone from Mesaba using APDL? I can't get my schedule to import, I sent an email to support and they said they didn't support Sabre. That I would have to find a different way to import the schedule. If anyone from Mesaba is using APDL with success please let me know how. Thanks in advance.

Is anyone from Mesaba using APDL? I can't get my schedule to import, I sent an email to support and they said they didn't support Sabre. That I would have to find a different way to import the schedule. If anyone from Mesaba is using APDL with success please let me know how. Thanks in advance.
I quit using it a sometime ago but I did have it working. I just went back and imported a pairing from the PDF bid package and it worked.

Are you using the newest schedule importer, the one that is a web page?

Also use the default import format, you can select several Mesaba formats but the default seems to work the best.

PDF's sometimes for whatever reason don't import, but I have never had a problem copying the pattern from Crew Web and importing.

I do it this way:go to view schedule in crew trac, right click on the trip and select inquire. Click the print button, then copy from the trip number through the crew and import using the default format. There is probably an easier way but this works for me.

Last edited:
I just started using APDL and havent had any problem importing. I copy and pasted off of trips in open time and also trips assigned to me through "View Schedule", right click on pairing, inquire and just copy and past it into the importer. I tried to sync the pairing file to my expansion card and that did not work, but every time I sync the file to my Treo it shows up in the program as advertised.

My question with this APDL program is does any body use it to actually figure out pay accuratly and if so how did you set up your preferences for Mesaba's contract and rules. Thanks

I don't know if you can get it exactly correct but you can edit and set up the pay categories under the options drop down menu and add your own pay categories if you want. The APDL documentation does a decent job of explaining what all of the options are.

For us you can put a min day in there at 4 hrs, we don't have any duty/trip rigs so that will be 1:1, I think deadhead is already set at .5 of block but if not it can be adjusted.

PM me and I can direct you to someone who is very knowledgeable on the APDL here at XJ.

I just started using APDL and havent had any problem importing. I copy and pasted off of trips in open time and also trips assigned to me through "View Schedule", right click on pairing, inquire and just copy and past it into the importer. I tried to sync the pairing file to my expansion card and that did not work, but every time I sync the file to my Treo it shows up in the program as advertised.

My question with this APDL program is does any body use it to actually figure out pay accuratly and if so how did you set up your preferences for Mesaba's contract and rules. Thanks

You get that working on that fancy new phone of your's?

Blondi:pimp:

Latest resources

Back