Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cynic

I saw an ad in the newspaper for Mesa airlines; they will be conducting interviews at a local hotel here in Florida. Do they do this nation wide? Just seemed odd to me that they would go through that much trouble to look for pilots.

I saw an ad in the newspaper for Mesa airlines; they will be conducting interviews at a local hotel here in Florida. Do they do this nation wide? Just seemed odd to me that they would go through that much trouble to look for pilots.

They are desperate. For good reason.

this thread should tell everyone why they shouldnt work for MESA. The Mesa pilots are the ones that come on and even tell you not to work there. That would tell me something. I know to many people that were burned by mesa dont do it.

The time for Mesa bashing is over. We need everybody's support to help us get the contract that we deserve. Mesa is a crappy place to work, but with some balls on the part of mesa pilots, and some support from our peers, I think we just might be pissed off enough to actually do something this time. Help us, don't hurt us

Mesa sucks! Hahaha, I beat you all to it again!:laugh:

The time for Mesa bashing is over. We need everybody's support to help us get the contract that we deserve. Mesa is a crappy place to work, but with some balls on the part of mesa pilots, and some support from our peers, I think we just might be pissed off enough to actually do something this time. Help us, don't hurt us

I hope so, I for one hope nothing but the best for yall and really hope that yall put up a fight and right the wrong. :beer:

I say you start doing 180's when you think you're going to be over block.
If they're not going to pay you guys block or better; start going back to the gate.

Latest resources

Back