• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Vs. Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The stench of Freedumb, the illegitimate origins and the Ba $tard $ that made it happen will forever be remembered a s a LOW POINT in Pilot history. The A listers who made it possible, the spineless Mesa Pilots who voted "yes" on the contract that allowed them, make me ill. The A listers didn't seem to have it so bad, FedEx, Virgin, and a WHOLE HOST of other airlines hired them. A cautionary tale of greed, JO the Pied Piper and selfishness unbounded. Never forget the Freedumb A listers it you care ONE BIT about this profession....

Anything else? :rolleyes:

I'm no fan of Mesa, but this decision may not be good for other regionals. Major partners routinely take their regionals' slots leading to poor performance numbers for their regionals. If this is used to cancel contracts then no one is safe - especially those in Atlanta and New York.

I'm no fan of Mesa, but this decision may not be good for other regionals. Major partners routinely take their regionals' slots leading to poor performance numbers for their regionals. If this is used to cancel contracts then no one is safe - especially those in Atlanta and New York.

Sure they are. Lesson learned is GET IT IN WRITING!

Oh, that and DON'T SUCK LIKE MESA!

Good, I hope all regional contracts are cancelled and that flying is taken up by the outsourcers under the mainline contracts.

You should too.

I seem to remember 900'ish Million cash on hand with 875'ish liabilities.

You are off by long shot. The latest quarter financials (quarter ending 30 June 2009), shows cash on hand to be in the order of $35 million. You have to sell a lot of spare parts to get to "$900'ish million" in cash. Total assets are in the order of $900'ish million, but cash is only a fraction of that amount!

Good luck to the employees at Freedom and Mesa, maybe JO will finally get his walking papers.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back