Mesa upgrade back under 2 years..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cale42

Well this is one way to attempt to keep the current pilots.. ERJ CA was just awarded to 5/25/05 hire..

Included a 12 month projection that would bring ERJ CA down to about 16 months and CRJ CA to about 21 months...

interesting...

cale

The interesting part is that upgrade is less than 2 years at some quality companies, so why anyone goes to Mesa is beyond me!!

What!!! Really ...ill Be Your Fo Papichulo!!!

You Know You Going To Like It!!!

My God Folks!! I Am Sure That Most Of You Went To College Therefore You Can Listen!!! Mesa Is Sh*t !! Stay Away!!!

It is funny how some regional airline pilots /Pilot applicants/respondents to the regional forum on this site complain about Professional standards, QOL, negatively categorize such places as SKYW, Mesa, ASA, CHQ, TSA, Colgan, Pinnacle, Great Lakes etc and then turn around and go apply/tranfer for a pilot/captain position at these airlines. Hmmmm, inconsistencies. Just a thought.

Everybody Bitches about the QOL at every regional...Its a big circle of ********************,no matter where you are. The way I see it,if the person you are sharing a cockpit with is a good guy/gal then just do your job and enjoy flying(this is the reason we all became airline pilots ,right?). All the other gripes such as contracts and QOL can be dealt with in time.

Everybody Bitches about the QOL at every regional...Its a big circle of ********************,no matter where you are.

Demonstrably untrue.

And while you might be able to put up with a certain company's B.S. for a few years, should you get stuck there longer than you originally planned, you're gonna wish you picked a better company when you started out.

The "projected upgrade list" is a fantasy. It's like asking for a weather forecast for the next 2 years. I.E., mostly garbage.

Latest resources

Back