• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa to buy Comair or ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Steins are cool. You can drink beer out of 'em.

Personally, I am fond of Jews, Muslims, and Christians....they all taste like chicken.

Hey,
Anyone take note that the big "O" says that they would be looking for investors/financing? I have heard hotel clerks refuse mesa crewmembers requests for free internet and other stuff with "your company doesn't even pay their bills why should I give you free ____?". Also note "selling parts" for filling in the bottom line, kinda ironic, j.o. sending mechanics out to line a/c with instructions to remove parts not needed to actually fly the plane so he can sell them to bolster the bottom line. APU? don't need no stinkin APU!(didn't work anyway). Priceless.
BAAHAA
PBR

:cool: Now this is some great TV err......Writing! I sure hope that we don't get that piece of Crap sniffing around ASA. That dirtbag (J.O.) is a modern day Lorenzo! Someone needs to push him into a bag cart and send it to BFE!!!!

drunkirishdude said:
So are you saying that Jones and Smith are Christian, but Jackson is Baptitst? That sounds as ridiculously stereotypical as the "stein" inferrence you made.
How do you spell hypocrite?

Where did I say that? I think that was your inference, not mine.

It's simple folks. You that are not Jewish think it's ok to make fun of Jews. I don't think it's ok to make fun of Jews, Mormons, or anyone else for that matter..

Why should I be thick skinned and ignore it? The dumbass that started the thread should have the balls to communicate further on the matter or not post at all. If it's ok to post a joke about it, then it's ok to post some discussion on the matter.

Those that think it's ok to make fun of anyone's religion, or think we should all be "thick skinned" about it are also the one's who don't have the internal fortitude to stick up for your beliefs. You are the ones that are truly sad and I feel sorry for each and every one of you.

Do the world a favor and do not procreate. We do not need more pansies brought into this world.

PBRstreetgang said:
Hey,
Anyone take note that the big "O" says that they would be looking for investors/financing? I have heard hotel clerks refuse mesa crewmembers requests for free internet and other stuff with "your company doesn't even pay their bills why should I give you free ____?". Also note "selling parts" for filling in the bottom line, kinda ironic, j.o. sending mechanics out to line a/c with instructions to remove parts not needed to actually fly the plane so he can sell them to bolster the bottom line. APU? don't need no stinkin APU!(didn't work anyway). Priceless.
BAAHAA
PBR

Yo man, I'm no fan of JO, but you might wanna check your sources on these "facts". Haven't experienced or heard of any of this happening.

A Chinese pilot and Chperplt are paired up at Allegiant flying a trip. Obviously they don't like each other. So Chperplt finally speaks up:

"I don't like the Chinese."

The Chinese pilot gets all defensive and goes:

"Why you no like Chinese? We do nothing wong."

To which Chperplt replies: "Oh yes you did, the Chinese bombed Pearl Harbor."

The Chinese pilots says "No, no, no! The Japanese bomb Pearl Harbah! No Chinese."

Chperplt blows him off not paying any attention. So now the tension is REALLY high on this flight deck as they make their way from LAS to McAllen, TX in their mighty Mad Dog 80.

Finally the little Chinese man has had enough of chperplt's crap and he goes: "I hate all the Jews!"

Now chperplt, in his usual thin-skinned fashion gets all pissed off.

"Oh yeah? Why's that? What did the Jews do wrong?"

The little Chinaman is undeterred. "The Jews sink the Titanic! I hate Jew!"

Chperplt starts laughing:"What are you talking about? We all know it was the iceberg that sank the Titanic."

The little angry Chinese replies: "Ahhhh... Iceberg, Rosenberg, Steinberg, no mattah! You all the same!"

i like to go to the last page of a post without looking at the title of the thread to see if i can guess what the thread is about. so without looking at the thread title i'm guessing this thread started over an argument between a chinese guy and a jewish guy about which ethnic group has yielded the better nba power forwards. wait let me check . ok no i was wrong but that was a funny joke dopps.

At least Mesa will finially get a good contract, when two ALPAs merge regardless of who's buying who, I think they get to vote on which contract they want?

See now Dopps, that was a funny joke. I didn't say Jewish jokes weren't funny. I tell Jewish jokes all the time.

You did make my point though, and I thank you for that. Unfortunately you won't ever realize how you made my point. See, you're not the brightest bulb on any Christmas tree this planet will ever see.

Let me see if I can explain it to you. I doubt I can though because I don't think you're intelligent enough to truly understand much more than words like "Big Mac" and "Happy Meal", but I'll give it a try anyway.

Here's the thing... The original post was not a joke. It was meant to belittle my religion. Following me so far??? See, a joke is something we can all laugh at. A joke isn't meant to degrade or insult. Some may find them insulting, but by nature they are meant that way. Still with me here funny guy??

The fact that you think It's "funny" to make fun of me for getting insulted by the original posters comments is truly what's funny here. Dopps, you are the one that is truly laughable. Some day you're going to tell your "joke" to the wrong person and you're going to get your head bashed in.... Then, I'm going to "laugh" at that because to me, you're the biggest joke of all.

Latest resources

Back