• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From Google Discuss said:
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WTF IS GOING ON?
is this MESA AIRLINE going to BANKRUPT?
that is like...a nightmare if anyone bought any shares today
CONGRATS for the SHORTSELLERS
is this stock even buyable at this point at 0.12? please let me know!

WTF...Hello?

eP.

As much as I despise the lowly Mesa, you guys are just looking at an aberration in the after hours stock quoting system. This happens quite often, but that is not actually the stock price.
It will open at somewhere around its closing price yesterday of .27

What about delisting?

-Aren't these clowns only allowed to trade below $1 for only a month or two?

-Delisting shoulw equal BK. Unless they can pull off a spectacular reverse stock split of the sort that was so successful for expressjet.......NOT!

Ok Mr 250 hrs, I haven't updated my time in 2 years! Have you ever even flown an airliner? Actually last year you might have had a shot with that!

Does 135 count or do I need to go to airliner school now? I'm not too familiar with autopilots or GPS coupling (is that the right term?), but can I still get course credit for NDB's and flying twin Garrett machines? Hey, I didn't even hit the Rockies once!! I can't prove any of this because nobody else was there with me at the time, but I'm begging you to consider me for "real pilot" status even though I haven't even flown an airliner.

What about delisting?

-Aren't these clowns only allowed to trade below $1 for only a month or two?

-Delisting shoulw equal BK. Unless they can pull off a spectacular reverse stock split of the sort that was so successful for expressjet.......NOT!
On 20 Jun MESA was notified they had until 15 Dec to accumulate 10 consecutive days above $1 or be delisted. The next step would be a delisting hearing if they don't make that deadline.

Latest resources

Back