Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sf3boy said:
Beantown,
Thanks for not being informed on what Mesaba has on its plate. Flying has been transferred to Pinnacle with our flights being cut down. The Mesaba President and D.O. have admitted it in the last issue of the company propaganda magazine. Pinnacle has gone all jet and has picked up routes that previously were Mesaba. We have 50 furloughed pilots. How many does Pinnacle have? Zero.

Sorry if I am "uniformed" on what is taking place at Mesaba. I know about Big Sky and what they are threatening to do. I know that Pinnacle is all jet and growing, I just thought that you guys were getting Saabs in return b/c they went all jet. That is why I was saying that it is not a real transfer of assets but more of a swap (a crappy one). I did not mean to minimize your plight. My point was wait until your company starts giving away a plane every two weeks and starts furloughing hundreds at a time b/c of it. This is what was happening at Mesa. With these planes and soon to be furloughed pilots, was going the leverage. I'm not going to get into this debate again. I'm done with it. Good luck to all the pilots at Mesaba. I truly hope things there work out better then at Mesa. -Bean

Shut your hole! Go fly a piper.

Excuse me , i like pipers. Now you realize your talking to a cajun right ? ha thats right.! And yeah you must be the regional jock of the century ;). Take Care
Captain landry

Latest resources

Back