• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Pilots crashpad pics - Nasty!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While the shock factor makes for great entertainment, the human being responsible for this is likely suffering from a mental illness that could just as easily happen to any of us. I hope this person is able to get the help they need.

I know this won't be a popular statement here considering the level of maturity displayed on a regular basis, but it still needs to be said.

I am fortunate to not be that individual. I am wise enough to understand I could someday become that individual through no fault of my own.

While the shock factor makes for great entertainment, the human being responsible for this is likely suffering from a mental illness that could just as easily happen to any of us. I hope this person is able to get the help they need.

I know this won't be a popular statement here considering the level of maturity displayed on a regular basis, but it still needs to be said.

I am fortunate to not be that individual. I am wise enough to understand I could someday become that individual through no fault of my own.

Wait, you mean you're not a chain-smoking shut-in with every ailment in the DSM-IV?

That bathroom has to be the most dirt-bag filthy thing I've seen in a long time.

I have an image of the owner and it goes like this.

The fire department responds to her apartment, chainsaws the apartment side wall out, and they remove her with a forklift. Am I close?

Latest resources

Back