• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa pay scale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good job to all you dumba@#es that voted yes. Thanks a lot, morons!

enjoy being a comedy-air FO for the next 6 years. I bet your three year FO pay isnt as much as our three year captains pay!

Yea, you know what you are talking about. Last upgrade went 1yr 9mos. Enjoy being a friggin moron!

Guess no one has had enough of the mesa bashing. I agree it sucks, i didnt vote yes, ornstein was full of **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, but enough!!! **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** i gotta live with it do you? Are you a pre-strike comair, or post just curious? Did you guys grill eagle this much?

Shouldn't those payscales be on the 18 month cycle? I thought the raises were based on that. If that is the case, $33.85 per flight hour is actually 6TH year pay...not 4th. Remember that the "hourly" rate isn't based on actual flight time either. Why work for Mesa as a pilot when the rampers are making more?

AWACoff said:
Why work for Mesa as a pilot when the rampers are making more?

I presume it's because 1000 hours of tug time doesn't come close to 1000 hours of jet time. Until pilots at regionals stop treating their airlines like stepping-stones, this trend will unfortunately continue.

Latest resources

Back