• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa No Confidence Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well at least the MESA MEC finally agrees with the rest of us about how much MESA sucks...

I've bashed Mesa in the past along with the choices its pilot group has made. However, this statement put out by the union is a good step in the right direction. The entire industry is affected by what goes on over there.

QOL problems?

All those 500 hour wonder pilots knew what they were signing up for. 8 days off, no block or better and the lowest pay was around back in 2004 before all this. Can it get any worse than that?

Shut up, whiner! At least you have the Motel MESA, you could be sleeping on the terminal floor.

I'd like to see the MEC statement along with the 90% vote about management incompetence in a major newspaper. Like the crap happening at ASA to save a buck, people need to know these things... then again, I just read about them on an inerweb site...

Shut up, whiner! At least you have the Motel MESA, you could be sleeping on the terminal floor.

I see you're still running your mouth....moron! Go back to picking coffee beans and riding your donkey! Maybe you should consider a management position at Mesa?

Quit posting crap like that or I'll give INS a call!

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah, but it sure felt good making our view official. I know, we're screwed anyway.

I don't know what ALPA's up to - but the press release got dumped with the trash, on a Friday, in a week where the only thing that was going to be talked about was the election.

Nope - for some reason ALPA didn't actually want anybody outside the industy to see that release.......

I applaud the Mesa pilots for making their views official. I left Mesa before JO came back but I still have friends there who tell me that things are not getting any better.

Unfortunately, I think JO loves being the villain and won't change his ways. Is the MEC going to publish the voting results in the major newspapers in the home cities of Mesa's codeshare partners?

Good luck!

C425Driver

Latest resources

Back