Mesa New Code Share?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope,
Greyhound, 40 seaters departing a downtown terminal near you, hourly.
hehe
OLA
PBR

AirBoard said:
JO will go anywhere for a buck.....make that a nickle! We're all counting on you guys!

I heard we lost the Brasilia contract (SKYW) in DEN. I don't think it's going to happen until summer.

The big question is, is J.O. & Mesa actually going to make any money? I'm guessing they offered UAL such a good (cheap) deal that United took it. It will be interesting to see if they last that long.

United to Add Mesa Air as Regional Partner

Thursday February 27, 2:50 PM EST

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Bankrupt United Airlines said on Thursday it has reached a tentative agreement with Mesa Air Group Inc. (MESA) on a five-year deal to provide United Express flights from United's Denver hub starting in July.

United, which filed the largest ever airline bankruptcy on Dec. 9 with parent UAL Corp. (UAL) , said it expects to reach definitive contract terms with Mesa over the next few weeks.

Under the agreement, Mesa will provide 10 turboprop planes that seat 37 passengers each with specific flights and routes to be announced later, United said. The planes will replace Air Wisconsin Dornier 328 turboprops that are being retired.

Air Wisconsin will continue to provide jet service for United Express. United also has contracts with Atlantic Coast Airlines Holdings Inc. (ACAI) and SkyWest Inc. (SKYW) for United Express service.

©2003 Reuters Limited.

I think it's pretty sh#@y that UAL cannot disclose to a Judge what it's plans are for it's express carrieres that filed motions then the next day announce a new code share with a totally new partner!

Buckle up tight and hang on!!!

Latest resources

Back