• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa.....Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Is Mesaba doing what Mesa should have done?

• YES!

Votes: 61 76.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 19 23.8%

• Total voters
Mesaba is ABSOLUTELY doing what Mesa (and others) should've done. No matter what the situation is or what's being held over your head, what's right is right. It's that simple. The bar cannot be raised without pilot groups making the ultimate sacrifice to get what is "DESERVED." Our brothers and sisters at Mesaba are doing just that!

MESABA HAS MY FULL SUPPORT AS WELL AS MY FELLOW PILOTS AT COEX!

We're on the final stretch, 4 days and some change left. It's all or nothing!!!!

THE RACE TO THE BOTTOM STOPS THIS FRIDAY JANUARY 9TH @ 11pm CST!!!!

SUPPORT THE CAUSE!!!!!!!!!! It's only YOUR career at stake

Last edited:
Give em hell guys! I am proud of you, I know it can't be easy, but congrats on having a set. You can be sure of an ASA jumpseat if you need it, we have multiples for everyone! Stay strong.

BORN2FLY said:
Mesaba is ABSOLUTELY doing what Mesa (and others) should've done. No matter what the situation is or what's being held over your head, what's right is right. It's that simple. The bar cannot be raised without pilot groups making the ultimate sacrifice to get what is "DESERVED." Our brothers and sisters at Mesaba are doing just that!

MESABA HAS MY FULL SUPPORT AS WELL AS MY FELLOW PILOTS AT COEX!

DITTO!

It looks like Mesaba did exactly what Mesa did.

Not yet, they didn't. Just because they welcomed a TA "offer" doesn't mean they'll vote that P.O.S. in. I still have faith that they won't roll over.

Hopefully, they don't prove me wrong. :rolleyes:

We just lost 500 good manufacturing jobs in wisconsin, and have lost 10's of thousand since the last two years. I wouldn't pick on mesaba for settling on their contract...it's not all that nice out there and it's better to live to fight another day.

DISAPPOINTED!

No offense intended, FN. But, those manufacturers probably took home more than $2000-$2500 per month. If so, they're making more than most FO's in this business. I understand your point regarding "live to fight another day." But, you can't "live" if you can't pay your bills. Maybe it's just me...but, I think it's ridiculous to spend at least half of every month away from everything you truly care about, carry the responsibility and liabilty that we do, and only get the "peanuts" that we currently make. Sooner or later, pilot groups will have to show enough sack and unity to change things. If we demand the pay we deserve, we'll get it. PERIOD. I don't care what management says about "closing the doors" or when the union says "this is the best we can do"...the pilot groups ultimately make the decision to demand the livelihood they deserve or roll over and continue on in poverty. WE have to change this! If not, we'll continue to watch our perspective managements get richer and richer off our sweat while we continue to be dangerously close to qualifying for food stamps. I have several friends at Mesaba. And, I share their disappointment in the outcome of their recent contract. 66% chose to roll over. It is truly disgraceful.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! ! ! !

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back