• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa MEC letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remember the XJ MEC giving hope to the pilots, especially all the newbies. It must be the ALPA joke "keep giving them hope, despite the reality of the situation".
If I were at MAG, I'd bail ASAP!! These ALPA newsletters sugar coat the situation. Aloha's decision to cease scheduled OPs was calculated to generate a massive penalty against MAG and UAL is trying to nickel and dime them out of business. When Aloha gets their day in court they'll bury MESA. Get the resumes out boys and girls.

I remember the XJ MEC giving hope to the pilots, especially all the newbies. It must be the ALPA joke "keep giving them hope, despite the reality of the situation".
If I were at MAG, I'd bail ASAP!! These ALPA newsletters sugar coat the situation. Aloha's decision to cease scheduled OPs was calculated to generate a massive penalty against MAG and UAL is trying to nickel and dime them out of business. When Aloha gets their day in court they'll bury MESA. Get the resumes out boys and girls.

At Mesaba there was hope......We knew the company was well run and although we had our pains in many different area things could pull through. MESA is run like drunk beats his kid there can be no hope for that.

I find the current conditions at MAG unrelated to these current open positions at MAG headquarters.
Yeaaah Right!!!!!
Director of Operations (VP of Flight Operations), Director of Systems Operations, Dispatch Supervisor and of course Dispatchers. Also, VP of Inflight, Airworthiness Directives Coordinator, ECTM Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, Manager of Quality Assurance Mesa Airlines Inc, Sr. Financial Analyst – Flight Operations, Sr. Financial Analyst Tech Svc., Director of Taxation, Manager of Business Anaylsis & Financial Control, Pricing & Revenue Mgmt Analyst and so the list goes on. Oh wait, one more odd one, Pilot Recruiter.

I find the current conditions at MAG unrelated to these current open positions at MAG headquarters.
Yeaaah Right!!!!!
Director of Operations (VP of Flight Operations), Director of Systems Operations, Dispatch Supervisor and of course Dispatchers. Also, VP of Inflight, Airworthiness Directives Coordinator, ECTM Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, Manager of Quality Assurance Mesa Airlines Inc, Sr. Financial Analyst – Flight Operations, Sr. Financial Analyst Tech Svc., Director of Taxation, Manager of Business Anaylsis & Financial Control, Pricing & Revenue Mgmt Analyst and so the list goes on. Oh wait, one more odd one, Pilot Recruiter.

That is one of the best avatars I have ever seen on any pilot forum. Thank you for making my day just a little brighter.

Latest resources

Back