• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa, making me the green

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do most of you guys use Etrade, or is there another site that anyone would like to recommend?
Thanks..

I use sharebuilder.com it is ING direct. I am very happy with them.

Alright, I'm just dying to ask: what is your strategy for getting out of MESA? Eventually it's not going to come back. You buy 20000 shares @ .10 ea ($2000) and the stock goes down to .05. Do you get out then, or do you buy more hoping that you are getting a really good deal for when the stock shoots back up to .14?

I know this sounds preachy. I hope you are the exception to the rule and that you make a ton of money on MESA. Just remember that you aren't the only one playing this game, and there are others doing exactly what you are doing and that is what is causing the oscillations in the share price.

Two emotions rule the marketplace: fear and greed.

Makersmarc, I am already up on the stock, I sold it, now bought it back. my exit price is .20, if it goes down I will buy more, if it goes down a lot I will buy a lot more. I would like to get close to 100,000 shares averaged around .10, if I can do that I am sitting pretty.

If there is one thing that JO has proven it is that he is not going to disappear, most analysts agree that the stock is way under valued.

As with any stock there is a risk, and I am well aware of the risk, nothing is a sure bet, but I feel pretty good with this one.

I also bought a ton of Citi at 1.80, and American Airlines at 2.45, and AIG at .50. Now is the time, if you have any extra money laying around invest, there are some real bargains out there, and signs of the recession easing.

I consistently make money on Jetblue Stock that seems to have have greater swings than some of the other airlines.

You can make money but I have also lost $35,000 in a few days so ask yourself are you willing to lose the money you have invested? If thr answer is yes than move forward and enjoy.. I'll make back my losses this year and then some. ( There I rationalized )

Remember your sales need to be reported on IRS Form 4797 to satisfy the IRS

PS DONT ANYBODY USE ETRADE THEY SUCK MORE THAN MESA

I also bought a ton of Citi at 1.80, and American Airlines at 2.45, and AIG at .50. Now is the time, if you have any extra money laying around invest, there are some real bargains out there, and signs of the recession easing.
Just want to point out what he's describing is speculating, not investing. As long as you know the difference, it's fine to do either.

Many people speculate when they should be investing and lose lots of money.

Latest resources

Back