• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Liquidity

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The volume of shares traded was insanely high after 3pm today, something happened around then that triggered the sell off.

It wasn't the best day for airline stocks, most closed down between 5-10% -- but for one to close down 50%+ on the same day says something unique happened there. What exactly is going on nobody seems to know - maybe some last minute rats abandoning ship.

Could this finally be it....???

Wow, 5 cents.... Wow. How much lower can it go? It would be a huge risk, but if you put $10k in this and they won their DAL lawsuit. Man you'd be sitting pretty.

Market cap is now 1.18 Mil.

A nickel a share, hold it, let me go check the ashtray in my car, I'm sure I could come up with a few hundred shares.

Could they actually go less than a penny a share? This just may be the end. However, JO is like Freddy Kreuger, just when you think he's dead, he comes back for another sequel.

Too bad some of the toadies who licked his boots have managed to escape already.

A nickel a share, hold it, let me go check the ashtray in my car, I'm sure I could come up with a few hundred shares.

Could they actually go less than a penny a share? This just may be the end. However, JO is like Freddy Kreuger, just when you think he's dead, he comes back for another sequel.

Too bad some of the toadies who licked his boots have managed to escape already.
I'm as eager as anyone to see Massa DIE but I really don't have any hard feelings toward any pilots there. In fact, I'm happy for those who got their time and moved on to bigger and better things.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. We've been saying they'll die for quite a while.

Wow, i just went to the beach and came back to see how much attention my "dizzle" comment got.

Dizzle is slang for "d*ck"... which is used quite often. Mainly used in the comical sense.

I'm as eager as anyone to see Massa DIE but I really don't have any hard feelings toward any pilots there. In fact, I'm happy for those who got their time and moved on to bigger and better things.

Oh, sorry, don't take that post to mean the pilot group en masse.

My "toadie" comment is specifically reserved for two individuals who had an apprenticeship with the Sith Lord.

Latest resources

Back