Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wesb737fo

Beijing, Jan.11/PR newswire

Mesa is set to launch its new Chinese adventure next spring. The new regional airline to fly out of Beijing is called Fu Xing Air. The airline is to be staffed with american pilots from the Mesa Air Group.

It is very surprising that the Chinese government would allow U.S. pilots to fly in the Peoples Republic. " We had hard time finding anyone to do this" said Wang Chung from the Fu Xing Airlines HR department. After a stern glance from an associate accompanying Mr. Chung (who insisted he remain anonymous) the company officicial continued " I mean ...we went to many camps " after another glare from his associate, Mr Chung said "We have an old saying in China...Fyoing cho ming whahh.....which means Chinese people like to sleep on beds" After a tooth shattering slap across the face, Mr. Chungs associate apologized saying " His English isn't very good.

The associate continued saying " This is great opportunity for American Pilots to fly the orient and experience life in a foreign country ". In what is being touted to be a "foreign exchange student" program for aviators, Mr. Chungs assistant said that the American pilots would be sponsored by Chinese families to help them adjust to life in the People's Republic.

"Oh yes...even my family will sponsor a pilot" said the assistant. " We will show them how Chinese interact in society...we show them how to buy groceries, how to wash cars, and even how we do laundry...you remember...ancient Chinese secret..ha.ha.ha.

After being startled from what appeared to be an AK-47 firing in the distance, I noticed that Mr. Chung was absent from our interview. After inquiring to his whereabouts, the assistant said Mr. Chung had " retired " for the day and that I should come back tomorrow to finish the interview.

Now that's funny Chit Man!!!!

are these pilots going to be from the us?

I suspect that there will be some check-airmen, but I doubt the chinese government wants to import a bunch american pilots. The jets will go to china, the pilots to the unemploymeny line.

Besides, how would you commute to china with 8 days/month?

I suspect that there will be some check-airmen, but I doubt the chinese government wants to import a bunch american pilots. The jets will go to china, the pilots to the unemploymeny line.

Besides, how would you commute to china with 8 days/month?
The good news is that they will probably get some free egg rolls while sleeping on their purple plywood boards.

Wait until those guys guys get to see and use the Chinese version of the American toilet! That would be one funny sight to see.

"But dood! It's just a hole! What am I supposed to do with that?
"Squat I guess" :eek:

Latest resources

Back