Mesa Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

boardrat

Anyone have any info on upcoming Mesa interviews? They will be conducted at ASU, Williams Gateway. Anyone know the change from Crown Plaza Hotel to ASU? Is Mesa Adding a Sim ride to their process??

Thanks for any info

Study your ATP guide. You'll get the 50 question ATP test and have to score at least an 80%. As for the sim ride, never heard of us having a sim ride.

Anyone have any info on upcoming Mesa interviews? They will be conducted at ASU, Williams Gateway. Anyone know the change from Crown Plaza Hotel to ASU? Is Mesa Adding a Sim ride to their process??

Thanks for any info

if you chew tobacco during the interview, thats OK. Your interviewer is probably doing the same. Just make sure to use a spit cup.

DONT GO, or if you go, halfway through the interview say "f u ck this, what a f u cking joke" get up and walk out.

I worked there for two yers. DON'T GO! Trust me! Go to a company like Express Jet or Skywest that actually has some respect for their employees! TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to meet a Mesa pilot who says, "Sure, come on over!"

When EVERY single Mesa pilot tells you to stay away, then it would do you good to heed their warning.

Make sure you check the warning label first.

This airline is the best one in the industry. The only side effects are nausea, impotence and anal leakage.

And, I'm getting two out of three, just from thinking about Mesa.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back