• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mesa Interview

pilot83

Total Time
For those of you that have interviewed with Mesa, how many people are at a typical interview, and how many do they tend to take?

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
Total Time
7000+
Got a call too, I have some buddies I'd like to see in AZ so I'll take a free trip.

stall022

Total Time
we have a nurse that stands at the door as you walk into the interview to check your heartbeat.. if you have one your hired...head over to mesalounge.com for all the interview gouge.

O

Otto Coarsen

Probably 100 people at the interview. Historically they hire 70% or so I'd venture to guess. It's an easy interview in comparison to many. MAke sure your stuff is in order and there used to be an ATP written type of deal. Don't know if there still is. You'll be interviewed vy 2 line pilots most likely. Good cop bad cop situation.

There's a new HR guy, who so far seems pretty on the ball, so all info is subject to change.

flyguy81

Total Time
5000+
when i interviewed there were 30 people, no clue how many got hired. Was an easy interview, good luck