Mesa Interview This Week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey All....

Does Anyone Have Any Info On The Update For The Mesa Interview!!!

Much Appreciated!

Prove that you are a masochist and that you enjoy pain and dread... Seriously, avoid Mesa if you can - there are many better regionals out there. I am serious. Crop dusting would look a lot better on your resume.

Pay them the 50 bucks and have a pulse!!!

Lol...

Anyone Have Any Info??????

There's a reason you're getting these type of responses. Mesa is an absolutely horrible regional to go to. Why on earth would you go to that place when nearly EVERYONE is hiring right now???
After being warned, and you still go, well...I hope you fail miserably at life.
Go somewhere else, and save yourself the pain.

Lol...

Anyone Have Any Info??????

You sound sincere. You really need to read up on Mesa - start on this forum and conduct a search. You will see a tremendous amount of justified negativity.

Personally, I agree with every comment on this thread you started. You really should avoid Mesa if possible. Terrible reputation, terrible work environment, one of the worst CEOs ever, dirt cheap pay, ratty airplanes - the list goes on. Why do this to yourself? There are better regionals out there...

I would highly recommend you politely turn down that interview. You would do yourself and your career a huge favor. I know there are a lot of hard working Mesa crews out there now, but the majority probably wish they were elsewhere. Look at Republic (nice E170s), Mesaba, COEX, Compass and others first. I would rather fly Beech 1900s for Great Lakes than fly for Mesa. Avoid Mesa at all costs.

Check out all of these other alternatives first (avoid GoJet too):

http://airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/regional.html

Good luck!

Last edited:
Thanks, Not One Positive Comment On The Airline... Wow, Are They In Jepordy Of Going Out Of Biz???

How Bout Direct Entry Captain At Gulfstream???

Latest resources

Back