• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa in CLT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To properly answer the man's question. The only aircraft based in CLT for Mesa is the CR9. It's a very senior CA base and junior FO base.

SYX328 said:
Haven't seen the Beeches in CLT in awhile

I see one parked in the corner of the E concourse all the time. I think they still do AHN and LWB.

PHX has and will always be the most senior base at Mesa. There are some fairly new FO's getting awarded CRJ in PHX after about 6 months. New hires going to all the other domiciles. I don't think there has been a CA award in PHX in almost a year (domicile has shrunk since 900's went to CLT).

Jetscream32 said:
PHX has and will always be the most senior base at Mesa. There are some fairly new FO's getting awarded CRJ in PHX after about 6 months. New hires going to all the other domiciles. I don't think there has been a CA award in PHX in almost a year (domicile has shrunk since 900's went to CLT).

New hire FO's are only getting into PHX because most of the FO's are EXTREMELY senior. The bottom FO's got tired of reserve after a few years and they all left this summer...remember, reserve in PHX means brutal standups out of LAS. Holding a real line (not standup) will probably take four years, assuming no more downsizing.

Latest resources

Back