• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa hiring - newhire domiciles?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As long as there are low time instructors and Mesa pilot development students who are willing to work for nothing, then Mesa will never die. Instead Mesa will drive some better airlines such as Wisconsin and Comair in danger. To these low time pilots, I have nothing against you guys and gals, it's the blood sucking management at Mesa I can't stand, they are taking advantage of these hard working low time pilots. I really hope one day all the Mesa low time pilots will standup for yourself.

As long as our union is lead by the same fat morons nothing will change. Unless the payscales or schedules affect them at the 20 yr level they don't care

Before you go and apply to Mesa, ask them how many people from other regionals have switched over to them. Then ask them how many people from Mesa have switched over to other regionals.

Ubpilot - Whats a low time pilot? I have friends that were hired at Wisconsion (with in the past 4 months) with less than 900tt, and friends that are at Comair that were hired with less than 1500tt (with in the past 6). The Wisconsion guy did not have more than 100me. I also know several people that were hired at xjet with a little over 600tt. I think all of them are low time CFI's with great attitudes.

How much time do the guys that are hired from the Comair Acadey have?

Cloudroller said:
Ubpilot - Whats a low time pilot? I have friends that were hired at Wisconsion (with in the past 4 months) with less than 900tt, and friends that are at Comair that were hired with less than 1500tt (with in the past 6). The Wisconsion guy did not have more than 100me. I also know several people that were hired at xjet with a little over 600tt. I think all of them are low time CFI's with great attitudes.

How much time do the guys that are hired from the Comair Acadey have?

We're one step away from putting non-english speaking illegal aliens in the right seat and training them from zero time.

labbats said:
Before you go and apply to Mesa, ask them how many people from other regionals have switched over to them. Then ask them how many people from Mesa have switched over to other regionals.

Good question but don't expect an honest answer.

Latest resources

Back