• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa facing delisting from Nasdaq

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You'll let me know in a couple of weeks, I take it?

Thanks for the laugh. I'm in it long as a trade.

I'm reasonably sure that a leadership change is underway. And even if that doesn't happen anytime soon, as oil dips and the airlines report fare increases, there will be a mini rally with airline stocks.

I'd like Mesa leadership to tell the folks who bought MESA last February (2006 actually), why wall street has MESA all wrong. They paid over $12.00 (it dipped to $2.29 Friday.)

Thanks for the laugh. I'm in it long as a trade.

I'm reasonably sure that a leadership change is underway. And even if that doesn't happen anytime soon, as oil dips and the airlines report fare increases, there will be a mini rally with airline stocks.

I'd like Mesa leadership to tell the folks who bought MESA last February (2006 actually), why wall street has MESA all wrong. They paid over $12.00 (it dipped to $2.29 Friday.)

That's reason a JO buy out of mesa stock will not happen. If JO hits the road their stock will rebound and the world will be round again........ Then any one can wear any color suit they want. If you notice in the Peter M. photos from the meeting in China everyone there is in a black suit except JO. One other guy who took his Jacket off did not wear the right color(on request or missed the meno?)) JO is in white.. quinky dink or the WILL Of GOD!!!

Last edited:
Deja Vu...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Mesa-Air-Group-Receives-prnews-14030610.html

Mesa Air Group Receives Nasdaq Letter

• Monday January 12, 2009, 11:06 am EST

PHOENIX, Jan. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- On January 5, 2009, Mesa Air Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: MESA - News) received a letter from Nasdaq (the "Notice") indicating that the Company fails to comply with the filing requirements for continued listing set forth in Marketplace Rule 4310(c)(14), and that its securities are, therefore, subject to delisting from The Nasdaq Global Select Market. Nasdaq rules permit the Company 60 calendar days to submit a plan to regain compliance. Following review of this plan, the Staff can grant the Company an exception, up to 180 calendar days from the date of the Periodic Report, or until June 29, 2009, to regain compliance.

The Notice arises as a result of Mesa's failure to timely file its Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2008. The Company intends to file its Form 10-K later today and announce its earnings tomorrow (January 13th ) and therefore remedy the deficiency.
Mesa currently operates 159 aircraft with over 800 daily system departures to 124 cities, 38 states, the District of Columbia, Canada, the Bahamas and Mexico. Mesa operates as Delta Connection, US Airways Express and United Express under contractual agreements with Delta Air Lines, US Airways and United Airlines, respectively, and independently as Mesa Airlines and go!. In June 2006 Mesa launched inter-island Hawaiian service as go!. This operation links Honolulu to the neighbor island airports of Hilo, Kahului, Kona and Lihue. The Company, founded by Larry and Janie Risley in New Mexico in 1982, has approximately 5,000 employees and was awarded Regional Airline of the Year by Air Transport World magazine in 1992 and 2005. Mesa is a member of the Regional Airline Association and Regional Aviation Partners

Maybe you missed this.........

The Company intends to file its Form 10-K later today and announce its earnings tomorrow (January 13th ) and therefore remedy the deficiency

They will never die, they're going to be the last airline standing, they'll open up shop in Africa if they have to.

Latest resources

Back