• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa/delta lawsuit ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
43 mil unrestricted cash in the bank on March 31st. Probably lost 10 mil in April so down to mid 30 mil which is close BK if the decide to go that route. Another bad qtr and JO's will be selling assets.

Last edited:
Yeah, your man says that all the time!

Isn't it wonderful how the mentally retarded try to understand! (my apologies to any retards offended in the above statement)

The only thing you're under is a rock! Now get back to it burger boy!

How about a super size order of fries? Get off the computer and man the fryer ****************************** bag!

Nice, General..... You have to come here with about 4 different screen names to bash everyone..... You may notice that you have no social life anymore-ever wonder why?

P.S.- None of your post made any point other than to once again validate the fact that you are a fool.

Nice, General..... You have to come here with about 4 different screen names to bash everyone.....
Your obsession with him is not only quite scary, its down right stalking. Seek help immediately. I'm sure McDonalds has some kind of treatment for that sort of disorder!

You may notice that you have no social life anymore-ever wonder why?
Don't be so sure of that kid. Just ask your mom about that one!

P.S.- None of your post made any point other than to once again validate the fact that you are a fool.
:laugh::laugh:

Your obsession with him is not only quite scary, its down right stalking. Seek help immediately. I'm sure McDonalds has some kind of treatment for that sort of disorder!

You have to write "McRonald's," Gen... We all know you are not that smart, but for the sake of comedy, just stick with "McRonalds."

-You are a riot, PeePants...

What is scary is the fact that you feel compelled to come back here under multiple screen names to defend your own posts. You are a truly pathetic person, General.....

Last edited:
Whats funny is General uses Scope out RJS as a way to make himself feel good. Yet he was one of the many Dl pilots who rolled over faster than Jayden Jaymes to give up more scope. Even after he said he would not budge.

If we lose the lawsuit with big D the only choice will be bankruptcy. That way we can park the ERJ's and most of the CRJ 200's. One problem is if I heard correctly is that there is contractual language with our code share partner's. It states that in the event we file bankruptcy they have the option of voiding the contract or renegotiating it.
Since our bread and butter are the "Cost Plus" contracts for US Airways (America West) this will be a real kick in the nuts.
And to think I gave up a life in farming to work in Aviation....
Mesaserf.

Latest resources

Back