• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Delisting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And what was the economic plan that got us into this mess? Oh, yeah it was low taxes on the rich so the money would "trickle down". Unfortunately the trickle was just us getting pissed on.

now your money comes to me hahahahahahah

10 out of 10 terrorists prefer Obama

Just get back to me in two years, after this assclown has completely destroyed what's left of the economy!
quote]

Exactly! Millions of lazy bitches on welfare, projects overflowing, and they'll all be praising Obama.

Bill Clinton did more to reform welfare than any Republican president in recent history. Do I need to remind you that Clinton was a Democrat? Who is the assclown now...?

Bill Clinton did more to reform welfare than any Republican president in recent history. Do I need to remind you that Clinton was a Democrat? Who is the assclown now...?

You should not be so quick to call anyone an assclown. Clinton did not want to sign it, and he was under a lot of pressure from leftist groups to not sign it.

It was Congressional Republicans that championed it as part of Contract With America, and his advisors told him he was seriously in danger of losing the 96 election if he did not sign it.

So he did, acted like he was always for it, and that started his centrism that won him his election in 96

Latest resources

Back