My guess:

DFW-ATL (a few flights mixed with DL)
DFW-JFK
DFW-SLC
DFW-CVG
&
DFW-LAX

Last edited:
Delta has not learned one bit! JFK-DFW on a CRJ is a joke. Very stupid idea. I worked on then when ASA flew it on a 700. It's was a nightmare with all of the heavy international bags and ATC reroutes, TS and enroute winds. Not capable in all in practical sense. It now wants to throw a 900 and put all of the important international customers hoping it can steal some AA traffic from DFW the cheapest way possible. Brilliant!

Delta has not learned one bit! JFK-DFW on a CRJ is a joke. Very stupid idea. I worked on then when ASA flew it on a 700. It's was a nightmare with all of the heavy international bags and ATC reroutes, TS and enroute winds. Not capable in all in practical sense. It now wants to throw a 900 and put all of the important international customers hoping it can steal some AA traffic from DFW the cheapest way possible. Brilliant!

Huh?!? Asoh.....ENGRISH!

I would imagine most of the routes would be out of JFK and not DFW since that is the CR9 domicile for Freedom.

With the mass exodus from Mesa and their inability to hire pilots how do they expect to staff additional planes?
Delta must be aware of their inability to hire. In PHX they have been offering double time for open time pickups for the past year.
Just curious how they do it.

They will be based in JFK flying under the Freedom certificate. There has been some rumor of an initial base in DFW but it is mesa so bases will open and close daily. It’s also a 900 with only 76 seats. I have never flown the CRJ but my guess is with 20 less seats it shouldn’t have an issue with fuel or baggage.

and Mesa Sucks!

Latest resources

Back