• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mesa CRJ-700 Holding After Takeoff From IAD

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
Well done, sir. We most definitely NEED THE DEETS!

Sidenote: I and others have actually started getting ACARS messages with the words "THE DEETS" in them. Greatness!

dowhite2

Total Time
Yes one of those mustve been the reason... get a life man, you've got two pilots with a boatload of pax obviously dealing with at the least a problem, possibly an emergency.

Air Shuttle 7281 holding at 10,000ft right after takeoff from IAD.

Burn fuel to return to the airport because they forgot their ipod, hairgel, and/or backpacks? WHAT ARE THE DEETS!??!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/ASH7281

DrewBlows

Go Tigers!
Total Time
How the heck did you even find that? Do you spend your free time watching little airplane symbols moving around on Flightaware?

CA1900

Big Member
Total Time
11000+
Yes one of those mustve been the reason... get a life man, you've got two pilots with a boatload of pax obviously dealing with at the least a problem, possibly an emergency.

You know, when someone pisses in your Cheerios, it's easier to just go get a new bowl... :rolleyes:

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory
How the heck did you even find that? Do you spend your free time watching little airplane symbols moving around on Flightaware?

Its called Uber Dork Syndrome.

sorry kids

dooork

Total Time
Well done, sir. We most definitely NEED THE DEETS!

Sidenote: I and others have actually started getting ACARS messages with the words "THE DEETS" in them. Greatness!

Well done..? need the deets..? your both tools.

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho
Mesa Sucks!

CX880

Total Time
I can't believe a Mesa crew in IAD actually showed up to do a flight.

dowhite2

Total Time
Exactly, Imagine having a problem or emergency knowing morons like you are spouting the crap u are.