• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mesa Crew....great job.

skiandsurf

Total Time
--
I flew on a mesa flight the other day, and just wanted to say "great job".

The CA and the FA made very good and clear PA announcements. The FA was very thorough, and offered free water since the cabin was warm.

They dont give last names any more but the captain was Jessie, and the FA was David.

If you know these guys, tell them "thanks for a great job".

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Mesa sucks.

Ezralite

Total Time
Have people's expectations of Mesa become so low that they get a shout out on flightinfo when they do their job properly?

Mesa Sucks

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
I think it was a joke.

Goose Egg

Big Jens
Total Time
3k-ish
It just goes to show that a really bad company can have some really good people on board. We share a van with Mesa crews sometimes, and a lot of those guys are pretty cool, even if their company isn't.

-Goose

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
It just goes to show that a really bad company can have some really good people on board. We share a van with Mesa crews sometimes, and a lot of those guys are pretty cool, even if their company isn't.

-Goose

Agree 100%!

I have never met a MESA pilot that I wouldnt love flying with in IAD. We're all brothas here, remember that.

nightfr8er

Total Time
It's nice to hear somebody actually acknowledging something good that's going on out there. When the rest of you denigrate a guy for giving a compliment, it make us all look bad. What's wrong with telling somebody that they did a good job? Elevating each other might actually build more mutual respect and foster pilot unity across company lines - you know, the stuff that a certain union says that they promote, but don't actually practice.

What a bunch of buzz-kills.

pdub20s

Total Time
I flew on a mesa flight the other day, and just wanted to say "great job".

The CA and the FA made very good and clear PA announcements. The FA was very thorough, and offered free water since the cabin was warm.

They dont give last names any more but the captain was Jessie, and the FA was David.

If you know these guys, tell them "thanks for a great job".

On freedom or mesa?

WSurf

The Smack Down!
Total Time
Have people's expectations of Mesa become so low that they get a shout out on flightinfo when they do their job properly?

Mesa Sucks

Sayin' Mesa did a good job is kinda like 'calling a retarded kid for double dribble' during a basketball game. Sometimes you just gotta let it slide.

Ezralite

Total Time
Sayin' Mesa did a good job is kinda like 'calling a retarded kid for double dribble' during a basketball game. Sometimes you just gotta let it slide.

Saying Mesa did a good job is like congratulating your 4 year old for getting through the day without wetting his pants.