• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa closed at $.10 today!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if JO will try to go to the government for a bailout?

On the other hand, at .10, it might be a hell of a bargain. One could potentially double or triple their $$ if Mesa comes out on top of the Delta dispute.

Of course, if that comes to be, you'd better be selling that $hit the next day!

CVG thing is very interesting. JO is telling us that have a good shot at winning the law suit. We shall see.

Fly safe people…

This is my first time saying this, I better say it now before they're gone....

MESA SUCKs !!!!

Btw, Colgan hired a mesa guy to make their schedules... let's see how that goes.. anyone know matt hand?

speak to the hand!!

OMFG!!!!!!!
Im SOOOO sorry. Matt Hand was the man behind everyting bad in MAG scheduling. But he always hid behind some other monkey. This is a VERY bad thing for the crews at colgan.

Take care.
Joe.

OMFG!!!!!!!
Im SOOOO sorry. Matt Hand was the man behind everyting bad in MAG scheduling. But he always hid behind some other monkey. This is a VERY bad thing for the crews at colgan.

Take care.
Joe.

Yea, they flushed him out of the crystal palace along with some other folks.

joe, how is Emirates treating u?

OMFG!!!!!!!

Take care.
Joe.

Ohh boy, i too feel sorry for you guys. That guy is terrible. Ever since he left this place, things actually improved.

good luck with that

sl

Down to almost 8 cents today. Could this just be the whiplash from them issuing stock to pay down the bonds? Can they even pay them now? I thought they needed the stock above 9 cents. Just curious from anyone in the know. Either way, it isn't looking good for them.

Down to almost 8 cents today. Could this just be the whiplash from them issuing stock to pay down the bonds? Can they even pay them now? I thought they needed the stock above 9 cents. Just curious from anyone in the know. Either way, it isn't looking good for them.

Volume is also up at 1.28m as of 1pm. The average vol. is 250,000. The past two days have traded right around 1 million shares. Someone knows something or everyone is speculating on the court ruling.

Latest resources

Back