• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Air Group Signs Shenzhen Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And if you were half as smart as you think you are you would know that the rest of the world calls it a license, while the US calls it a certificate.

Yep...I have to second that one. When I interviewed for a job overseas they they wanted me to say the word license instead of certificate. For example, they actually emailed and called me to confirm my certificate was the same as a license. Basically, if you call it a certificate overseas they will look at you funny.

All this is a ploy by J.O. TO F-CK Up the Contract negotiations coming up for mesa. I can see it now, " If you dont want to agree to my contract and forget about pay and QOL increases than I will be FORCED to send the planes to China where we can stay profitable.":rolleyes: you heard it here first.

:uzi:J.O.:smash:

All this is a ploy by J.O. TO F-CK Up the Contract negotiations coming up for mesa. I can see it now, " If you dont want to agree to my contract and forget about pay and QOL increases than I will be FORCED to send the planes to China where we can stay profitable.":rolleyes: you heard it here first.

:uzi:J.O.:smash:

Fix it or burn it down.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back