Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Merry Christmas!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MarineGrunt

Will kill for peace.
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Posts
1,854
I know it's a few days early, but I would like to give you and your families some time to enjoy this gift from my family.

Peace, love and goodwill to all men. Merry Christmas!

Linky dinky....
 
I know it's a few days early, but I would like to give you and your families some time to enjoy this gift from my family.
Peace, love and goodwill to all men.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all men (and women too ;))!

Luv,
av80r
 
Is it PC to say Merry Christmas this year?


Oh.....what do I care?

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!
 
Make sure you guys follow the link to hear the best ever version of Oh holy night. Gotta listen to the whole thing. Lots of surprises....

I really should post while drunk...!
 
Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus!!!!!
And on a more serious note, To all those who are away from family and friends for whatever reason may you find peace and joy this season!
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom