• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Merry Christmas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, Merry Christmas to each and everyone of us....and a pay raise for the good folks at Spirit :)!

Last edited:
Hey Vlad, Christ existance is a fact. No serious scholar disputes this. If you wanna move this discussion over to a site that allows religious discussion let me know. If not, start you own thread. This thread is here to wish a Merry Christmas to all of us who will spend that day in the air, or at some miserable hotel a thousand miles away from family.

enigma

SDF2BUF2MCO said:
Yes, Merry Christmas to each and everyone of us....and a pay raise for the good folks at Spirit :)!
The pay raise is contractually guaranteed. Hopefully, it won't be followed with a furlough. The expansion is apparently being re-examined, so we may end up just swapping Airbi for Maddogs and remain stagnate as far as hiring, etc. We are slightly overstaffed at the present due to overhiring done to cover the transition. I'm afraid that they will furlough as soon as the fleet transition is complete.

Thanks for your good wishes, and "back atcha"

e

enigma said:
Hey Vlad, Christ existance is a fact. No serious scholar disputes this. If you wanna move this discussion over to a site that allows religious discussion let me know. If not, start you own thread. This thread is here to wish a Merry Christmas to all of us who will spend that day in the air, or at some miserable hotel a thousand miles away from family.

enigma

While i'm not defending Vlad's post, it sould be pointed out in all fairness that it was in response to Right Pedal's attempt to slip in a little prostheletyzing under the radar.

No Religion means no religion, not: No religion if you're an atheist, but if you're not an atheist, it's ok if you bring up religion.

A Squared said:
While i'm not defending Vlad's post, it sould be pointed out in all fairness that it was in response to Right Pedal's attempt to slip in a little prostheletyzing under the radar.

No Religion means no religion, not: No religion if you're an atheist, but if you're not an atheist, it's ok if you bring up religion.

Well, I guess all I have to say about that is I broke the rules. I didn't read the new rules because I read the rules four or five years ago when I signed up. They didn't ban religous content. I am full blooded old school American. I am Christian, or I try as hard as I can to be anyway. If my Christianity has to checked at the door to be a part of Flightinfo, then I can't be a part of flightinfo. So long.

Latest resources

Back