Merry Christmas Swa Poolies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys and gals..

Welcome aboard and sit back and relax and enjoy the ride..

Mike

PT You might be in this class

Hi PT,

There is a good chance you might be in this class. You are #29 on the list. But if you subtract out the 10 dudes that were passed by earlier you are now #19ish.

If a couple of dudes in front of you are not availible, you could be there.

A couple of months ago LL told me that I should be in the second class. I am about #45 on the list, but minus the known 10 and that make me about #35 ish.

Good luck.

Hey! That's great news for you poolie-folks! Congratulations on being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Now, when you get there, PLEASE encourage them to start interviews ASAP! :)

Good luck to all and Happy Holidays!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks for sharing this GOOD info `FurloughedGal'!!!!!!

All you boys and girls do well in your classes - make your mommies proud. Hopefully, I will be following you wonderful folks shortly before I get too old.

Thank God, the SWA PD, and Cindy `the angel of good news' that this is finally getting started.

"Gomer Pyle - 0300 Infantry - you made it!" GYSGT Hartman
:D

OK, it's more than 24 hours later, and we've only seen 2 (?) poolies say they've been called.

Congrats Iceburg and JDEANP!

There's about 18 more of ya out there, so let's look alive....how 'bout a little more chatter from the outfield!!!

Stinger22 checking in

Got the call for 12 Jan class. 20 in the class. Chief pilot making calls Dec 8th. Number 12 on the SWA pool list.
See you in Dallas
Stinger22

Re: PT You might be in this class

OPIE01 said:
Hi PT,

There is a good chance you might be in this class. You are #29 on the list. But if you subtract out the 10 dudes that were passed by earlier you are now #19ish.

If a couple of dudes in front of you are not availible, you could be there.

A couple of months ago LL told me that I should be in the second class. I am about #45 on the list, but minus the known 10 and that make me about #35 ish.

Good luck.

I spoke to LL yesterday to make sure she had my current phone numbers (I have moved several times the last 7 months). I am currently #21 on the un-official poolie list, and she said that she might "squeeze me in" the Jan 12th class (class of 20, and more to follow), depending on the number of people declining the offer. LL said that Friday was exciting, making all of those phone calls. Congrats to all of you called so far - may there be many more!

Great news guys. I find it particularly interesting that the poolie correction factor is starting to be a non-issue. I guess it goes to say that most of the guys still waiting for the call are most likely on the poolie list here at Flightinfo.

Hoping for the new hire interviews to start sooner rather than later,

Chaz

Hoping to taste the LUV "cookie" ?

Just checking to see if this is the infamous LUV wannabe!

Latest resources

Back