Meridian Air Charter- TEB (merged)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

illeagle

Does anyone have any info or experience with Merdian Air charter out of Teterboro NJ? It looks like they are hiring for some FO positions in a Citation and Lear 35. Just wondering about the good bad and ugly.... I know it is charter, but could be a good place to build some jet time and hopefully upgrade quickly. Thanks.

Meridian Air Charter- TEB

Does anyone have any info or experience with Merdian Air charter out of Teterboro NJ? It looks like they are hiring for some FO positions in a Citation and Lear 35. Just wondering about the good bad and ugly.... I know it is charter, but could be a good place to build some jet time and hopefully upgrade quickly. Thanks.

I dunno for sure, but they always seem to be looking for pilots, and that can't be a good sign.

I interviewed there once and talked with their Cheif Pilot. She was ex-Usair and seemed to be trying to make it a charter operation with a schedule, which in this day and age is difficult. I wasn't too impressed with their operation, and when it came to my salary requirements, they weren't about to offer me a position and I wasn't willing to whore myself out. Other than that I really can't give you an honest assessment of the company.

illeagle said:

You will fly your arse off....

Latest resources

Back