• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Men in Aviation Fair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
" I can't seem to find the date for the 2013 fair. Any help would be appreciated!! "

No problem.

You will NOT find a published date for above stated event, as there is none. Let me explain if I may:

Firstly, Men do not have "Fairs"....We have " Festivals".

At a "Fair" you may expect to see:

" A gathering of stalls and amusements for public entertainment. Usually synchronous with hats and flouncy dresses. "

At a "Festival" you may expect to see:

" An occasion for feasting or celebration, especially a day or time of significance that recurs at regular intervals for no apparent reason other than an excuse to exhibit Bacchanalian Behavior and flouncing of one's nether parts to determine superiority. "

In either event...."flouncing" seems to be the common element.

I might suggest Googling " Men In Aviation Festivals " to find that which you seek.

Glad I could be of assistance once again.

Thank You,

YKW

Last edited:
" I can't seem to find the date for the 2013 fair. Any help would be appreciated!! "

No problem.

You will NOT find a published date for above stated event, as there is none. Let me explain if I may:

Firstly, Men do not have "Fairs"....We have " Festivals".

At a "Fair" you may expect to see:

" A gathering of stalls and amusements for public entertainment. Usually synchronous with hats and flouncy dresses. "

At a "Festival" you may expect to see:

" An occasion for feasting or celebration, especially a day or time of significance that recurs at regular intervals for no apparent reason other than an excuse to exhibit Bacchanalian Behavior and flouncing of one's nether parts to determine superiority. "

In either event...."flouncing" seems to be the common element.

Glad I could be of assistance once again.

Thank You,

YKW

Your festival sounds pretty gay.

Only if you are wearing a flouncy hat....and you're watch is smaller, and your "Major/Legacy" airline has acquired what was previously thought to be a " Loser " airline.

OR....Your "Loser" airline became a "Major" and then swallowed up a "Legacy", OR, you were "Hired Not Acquired", OR, you .....WHATEVER.

Then, yes.... it's pretty "Gay".

ALL of it is. Really....At least the Women just agree they are all bitches and snipe each other over fancy hats and dresses.

( I would like to apologize for trying to put forth some abstract thought.....in a Pilot Forum. What an Idiot. )

:)

YKW

Last edited:
White Men fairs or "festivals" are hard to come by too. They are usually invitation only and require appropriate dress. ;)

I can't seem to find the date for the 2013 fair. Any help would be appreciated!!

It's scheduled for every night down in the hotel bar. Look for the old dudes with wrinkled clothes trying to hit on the waitress. Large wristwatch is a giveaway.

If you are feeling down about a few women networking to help each other out finding a flying job may I suggest the Roman Catholic priesthood to you?

Its ALL dudes, and going to stay that way for the foreseeable future. You get to tell people how they should live, wear a uniform, and travel for the occasional convention. You'll have to get used to the title "Father" instead of "Captain" but hey! "WHOs YER DADDY?" Am I right?

The way y'all complain about aging FA's this might be the last frontier for access to young inexperienced girls who bring you water and wine! And they do it for FREE!

Instead of worrying about chicks networking for a job you want or think you deserve, get off your ass and do the work. Your attitude is holding you back friend. And if you already have your dream job, what the hell do you care?

Latest resources

Back