Memory Items

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyChicaga

I'm doing some research on emergency procedures, most notably memory items. I'm curious how many memory items (as in procedures, not individual actions) that you have for your aircraft and company? For instance, you fly a CRJ for ABC Airlines, and you have seven procedures that are memory items.

Thanks for your help.

FC

Flechas said:
What happened to the post about NWA?

I figured it would get more attention in the majors section, where the NWA pilots probably are hanging out. When they aren't here giving advice to the Pinnacle pilots about fueling procedures. :D

who has a link to the AWAC sex tape?

FlyChicaga said:
I figured it would get more attention in the majors section, where the NWA pilots probably are hanging out. When they aren't here giving advice to the Pinnacle pilots about fueling procedures. :D

Katash!

Well played, Matt! (Too tired to look up and count the memory items, but they're the vanilla IAIs for Engine Failures before/after V1, Fires the same, APU fire, Smoke, and Fat Chick 12:00 with and without Beer Goggles Donned.)

Sig said:
Fat Chick 12:00 with and without Beer Goggles Donned

Absolutely one of the most critical memory items on the planet! That and the Emergency Wake-up At Her Apartment Evacuation.

FlyChicaga said:
Absolutely one of the most critical memory items on the planet! That and the Emergency Wake-up At Her Apartment Evacuation.

If you have to do that one you should be dequal!

Latest resources

Back