Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AdlerDriver

Can't even hold reserve!
I've used the Holiday Inn Select on Democrat in the past. They used to give a $55/day rate to Fedex pilots. Now it's up to $83 according to the person I spoke with, as is the Marriot courtyard in the same area. I can beat that with my military discount for $78, but it's still a little high.

Anyone got a line on a decent hotel nearish the airport that has a good Fedex rate? (I have a car and can drive a little if it's worth it)

Thanks

I've used the Holiday Inn Select on Democrat in the past. They used to give a $55/day rate to Fedex pilots. Now it's up to $83 according to the person I spoke with, as is the Marriot courtyard in the same area. I can beat that with my military discount for $78, but it's still a little high.

Anyone got a line on a decent hotel nearish the airport that has a good Fedex rate? (I have a car and can drive a little if it's worth it)

Thanks
Just used the Holiday Inn Select Sunday, no rate change $55.

Did you call the hotel directly? If you don't and use the 1-800 number, you'll get a rate other than $55.

Did you call the hotel directly? If you don't and use the 1-800 number, you'll get a rate other than $55.

Thanks,
I thought I was talking to someone in the hotel but apparently not. I called back and got the $55 rate talking to in house reservations.

DON'T stay at the Radisson on the airport unless you wanna listen to FedEx shoving off all night...worst night EVER.

DON'T stay at the Radisson on the airport unless you wanna listen to FedEx shoving off all night...worst night EVER.

The location kind of gives me an indication that might be a problem. I would be listening to them and NWA, etc shoving off during the day in my case. I arrive at 0900 and will leave again at 0200 the next morning. Hopefully much of that time will be spent in REM sleep.
Cheers

Latest resources

Back