• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Melting Pot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I voted for Obama.. But I still respected Bush..reason being that even though I thought he wasn't the best representative for Pres. I KNOW I couldn't do the job. And I'm pretty sure he is smarter than me when it comes to business, polotics, world issues..

Alot of guys call him stupid, idiot etc... But they should ask themselves if they could do it better.

Same with the stimulus plan Obama passed. I didn't read it (nor did any member of Washington it was around 11,000 pages) And granted there are probably a lot of pork proposals in it. But if someone had a better plan or idea, then where is it. And I know that Obama won't fix this mess in 100 days.. But it's crazy that most of the Republicans out here shoot him down at every chance. And are already shifting blame on him.

I voted for Obama.. But I still respected Bush..reason being that even though I thought he wasn't the best representative for Pres. I KNOW I couldn't do the job. And I'm pretty sure he is smarter than me when it comes to business, polotics, world issues..

Alot of guys call him stupid, idiot etc... But they should ask themselves if they could do it better.

Same with the stimulus plan Obama passed. I didn't read it (nor did any member of Washington it was around 11,000 pages) And granted there are probably a lot of pork proposals in it. But if someone had a better plan or idea, then where is it. And I know that Obama won't fix this mess in 100 days.. But it's crazy that most of the Republicans out here shoot him down at every chance. And are already shifting blame on him.
Are you serious?! I'm looking for sarcasm in your post, and I can't find any. Do us all a favor, if you are really this clueless, don't vote next time.

Are you serious?! I'm looking for sarcasm in your post, and I can't find any. Do us all a favor, if you are really this clueless, don't vote next time.

Ok why don't you give me your opinion. Or are you that retarded in thinking your opinion is the only one that is right....Not sure which part of my post your referring to... The fact that I voted for Obama..(which the majority did)...the fact that I still respected Bush...(can't help you there, it's my opinion)

Or the fact that I hear alot of complaining from Republicans about the stimulus, but hear no real hard evidence or any real positive input that would help the situation out.

I was on the fence during the election.. watched all three debates, didn't like McCain, voted for Obama. Now when your off your high horse, why don't you tell me how your view is the only view....If you could do it better why don't you run for office...

Latest resources

Back