• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Melting Pot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CRJ, all is good. I didn't mean to come across as all knowing, rather discuss why the lights thing made sense to me. However, neither one of us really has a choice as to when they go off. SOPs dictate they go off at gear retraction, before flap retraction. Indicated in the PF/PM matrixes near the back of the SOPs. I guess that's part of what caught my eye in your post. Past company practice can match or come close to current ops. But since they are sometimes contrary, that's why I said we all need to learn to dump the old for the new so to speak. Sometimes anyway. I need to on a daily basis, as I currently borrow the brain cells required.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just found this. So much for all your experience and mightier than thou attitude. You should be proud.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]First Ab Initio Pilots Enter NetJets Europe Ranks
NetJets Europe has introduced into its workforce the first nine new pilots to complete its ab initio training program. The pilots joined the company’s flight crew roster in November and December, having graduated from the course run for the fractional ownership provider by Oxford Aviation Training in the UK. A further 38 ab initio pilots are due to graduate this year, followed by 21 more next year. The company has indicated that it will review plans for further ab initio courses and may “adjust future intakes” in response to market conditions. “The ab initio pilots from the NetJets program at Oxford are of the highest caliber,” said NetJets director of European operations Christopher Randle. “Not only did they graduate at the top of their class, our own trainers and the simulator trainers at FlightSafety [International] have been extremely impressed with the quality of their airmanship and handling skills.” NetJets Europe started the first of the 17-month ab initio training programs in May to meet its growing need for pilots. The plan was to train up to 45 new first officers each year.
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Personally, I don't want to hear anyone's techniques or suggestions. I have my own and, like any good pilot, I'm very observant. When you do something I haven't seen before, if I like, dislike, or don't understand it, I will ask. Hopefully I will learn something. The guy that's full of unsolicited suggestions is very irritating to me. Do you really think I haven't heard or thought about that before?

The exact point I was attempting to make..I think I failed to the first try...thanks

Last edited:
I'm not looking fwd to flying with either Pervis or CRJ.....

Depends if you like talking about sports/girls/sports or jimmy buffett concerts you've been to....And if your a Yankees fan, then we can have a good debate..Also if you like to just fly the trips as easy and without hassle as possible...then we'll get along great..

If you like to talk shop all day, or how your way smarter than the president.And how everyone else is an idiot. Then probably not..

Last edited:
Depends if you like talking about sports/girls/sports or jimmy buffett concerts you've been to....And if your a Yankees fan, then we can have a good debate..Also if you like to just fly the trips as easy and without hassle as possible...then we'll get along great..

If you like to talk shop all day, or how your way smarter than the president.And how everyone else is an idiot. Then probably not..

A little too obvious I know...but which President?

Latest resources

Back