• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Meet SFR Monday, IAH Crew Room 10am-Noon....

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
I will be there and will set up a table, just to the right after the mailboxes.

I want to discuss the future with CAL and see how many people in the crew room at any given time hate working at CAL.

Check out my avatar, I am taking the backrub and meatstick all at the same time...is that a good pillowbite?

Secret Squirrel

Total Time
some
Is this guy for real? I have to assume someone stole his login. Or maybe he really needs some help.

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
Yeah, I be real. shiznit

donkeykong

Total Time
since brown-on-his-bone has been mysteriously absent, SFR is trying to become the next uber troll

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
Since SFR is taking a meatstick, where do you think brownonthebone is?

Diesel-9

Total Time
by Double Shot, "Your a retard"
Maybe it is you!
Remember that you're is actually a combination of two words and thus fulfills two very important roles in a sentence or clause. Because it includes both a pronoun and a verb, you're will always be the subject and at least part of the verb of any clause in which it appears.
Try replacing “your” or “you’re” with “you are” if you are unsure which to use. If the sentence makes sense, use “you’re.” Remember that only “you’re” is a contraction, and it omits the letter “a.” The apostrophe in “you’re” signifies the omission of the letter “a.” If the sentence does not make sense, you will know to use “your.”

For example:
  • “You’re a good writer!” → “You are a good writer!”
    “You are” makes sense in this sentence, so you can use “you’re.”
  • ”I cannot read you're handwriting.” → "I cannot read you are handwriting."
    “You are” does not make sense in this sentence, so you should use “your.”
Try not to think that proper writing is strictly "academic". It makes you appear more intelligent.

Last edited:

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
Anyone on these boards is a 'tard. Ha!

BigMeat

Registered Loser
Total Time
10000+
Especially the ones that work at CAL. Me included...

Jetjockey

Stay thirsty my friends
Total Time
18K+
Obviously, someone must have gained access to this individuals screen name and Login. (?)

If that is the case, this is pretty funny stuff (!) , and I hope the payback will be Hell.

YKMKR

Unfortunately, that's not the case.

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
I think SFR is cruising for General Lee, and Brownonthebone is his alternate.