Mda/chq

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speed Turd said:
Any word on the arbitration? Shouldn't it be done by now?

Heard that wont go to arb till nov/december

doubt that is true but if it is..why so long to make a decision from the arb???

I hope that doesn't happen! I want this resolved asap b/c I don't want any of the Saab guys and girls out of jobs!

EMB170Pilot said:

I hope that doesn't happen! I want this resolved asap b/c I don't want any of the Saab guys and girls out of jobs!

He's asking about the MDA arbitration which started two days ago, not the Shuttle arbitration.

EMB170Pilot said:

The MDA arbitration is not complete, according to USAviation.com.

However on the S5 integration: Local 264, our representatives, our lawyer, the arbitrator, and everyone else involved has agreed to a date, Sept. 23. Everyone except the 747 that is. I wish that group of teamsters would help all the parties involved, and get this done.

I love the message they are conveying, whether intended or not:

It is ok for a union to be divided, as long as they are only treating the smaller group like crap.

Can't wait til my checks are going to them.

The saab guys that are getting "furloughed" are starting training on the 170s on Sept 13th.

SF340Guy said:
The saab guys that are getting "furloughed" are starting training on the 170s on Sept 13th.

Are these guys giving up any rights in the pending seniority integration?

The MDA arbitration: was suppose to end today, then the mediator(s) will ajorn for a week or two (or so I have read)

generaltso said:
Are these guys giving up any rights in the pending seniority integration?

The way I understand it is they will be a new hire at Republic Airlines with a New DOH upon starting INDOC. With that said; upon the completion of Arbitration what has ever been decided, those guys will be entitled to as well.

BlackPilot628 said:
The way I understand it is they will be a new hire at Republic Airlines with a New DOH upon starting INDOC. With that said; upon the completion of Arbitration what has ever been decided, those guys will be entitled to as well.

That is correct, they will be integrated with the rest of us on the master list. If it is a staple they will be stapled where they would have fallen, if it is DOH they will get their DOH from their S5 hire on the saab.

This solution is just to keep them off the streets for the time being.

Latest resources

Back