• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MD-80 Captains and First Officers - Croatia

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told by a friend who flys in Croatia that they make the Flight Attendents sign a renewable 3 year contract. They start when they are 21 and by the time they are getting a little older ( 30 years old) they don't renew their contract and find a new young perky Flight Attendent. ;)

I was told by a friend who flys in Croatia that they make the Flight Attendents sign a renewable 3 year contract. They start when they are 21 and by the time they are getting a little older ( 30 years old) they don't renew their contract and find a new young perky Flight Attendent. ;)
This is what needs to happen in America! Enough of the ugly bitter fat old twats!

IMG_0199.jpg

Last edited:

On a side note, I flew into an airport where Dubrovnik was departing.

ATC asked for the # of people on board as they departed, and the pilot came back and said 175..?...Even in an all coach configuration, can an MD80 series airplane hold that many?

On a side note, I flew into an airport where Dubrovnik was departing.

ATC asked for the # of people on board as they departed, and the pilot came back and said 175..?...Even in an all coach configuration, can an MD80 series airplane hold that many?

I flew 165 pax MD-80s in Taiwan. Include the crew and we were up to 172 POB. During the Chinese New Year when lots of families were flying with babies it was easy to get well over 180 POB.

Typhoonpilot

Croatia,

Is a big thumbs up!!! Beautiful people beautiful country and still fairly cheap.

If you make it to Zadar beware of the princess. I think I still owe em 3k.

Bman

Did anyone get on with Dubrovnik Airline?

I was born and partially raised in Croatia, and if I were to do any overseas work, what better place than the motherland? :)

Latest resources

Back