Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ilove2run

i heart moonboots.
I am thinking about moving to MCO, and I'm looking for more info... Cost of living, good place to live, easy to meet friends down there, etc. If anyone could help me that would be awesome-am looking for as many perspectives as possible... I'm from MN so I'm aware it'll be completely different, but all I know is the tourist side of MCO. Thanks in advance!!!

Orlando is expensive!!! I believe the average home price is in the upper 200k area, school system is less than desirable by most standards and bring all the loose change you have because you have to pay for EVERY highway you travel on around here! This is a little town with a big city attitude. Condo's in downtown near the majestic Lake Eola start @ 300k!! If you don't mind commuting, there are some nice areas out west. Problem is, the traffic is terrible too!

my $.02

pc12_driver said:
Orlando is expensive!!! I believe the average home price is in the upper 200k area, school system is less than desirable by most standards and bring all the loose change you have because you have to pay for EVERY highway you travel on around here! This is a little town with a big city attitude. Condo's in downtown near the majestic Lake Eola start @ 300k!! If you don't mind commuting, there are some nice areas out west. Problem is, the traffic is terrible too!

my $.02

I would kill to pay 200-400K for a home in my area (out West). Condos just up the street from me are going for 500K-900K. A Condo!!
MCO aint so bad. The T-storms in the summer are cool to watch.

I wouldn't be looking to own anything, I'd just look to rent. Could I get a decent place on $600/mth or is that pretty much a laughable figure?

Latest resources

Back