MCO commuting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HerrJeremy

I saw someone else made a similar thread about ord, but i didn't want to hijack the thread.

I was just hired with PDT, and will be commuting from MCO. During the interview, I paid $20 just to park off-site for 27 hrs ...there has to be a better way! I have a employee pass for DAB, but USAir doesnt serve there :( wish they did, it's only 15 minutes away...MCO is over an hour...

MCO parking pass

It's $34 a month.

You purchase it at the new GOAA building on

Avenida de las Flores.

I saw someone else made a similar thread about ord, but i didn't want to hijack the thread.

I was just hired with PDT, and will be commuting from MCO. During the interview, I paid $20 just to park off-site for 27 hrs ...there has to be a better way! I have a employee pass for DAB, but USAir doesnt serve there :( wish they did, it's only 15 minutes away...MCO is over an hour...

Why can't you still park at DAB? Don't they have commuter parking?

600TT and you already know how to complain and whine! welcome to the club.

Been doing the MCO commute for almost 15 years. you can use your ID to buy an employee pass at MCO-read Jeff's post.

Doesn't Riddle teach you guys this stuff? <BG>

Doesn't Riddle teach you guys this stuff? <BG>

Never been to Riddle, don't know what they teach the guys there...other than how to fly a massive pattern in a 172...

Thanks for the help on the parking situation, that was just the tidbit I was looking for.
As for the other comment; I thought I had to pay a partial fare to commute with anyone else, no? Maybe you can set me strait on this.

As for the other comment; I thought I had to pay a partial fare to commute with anyone else, no? Maybe you can set me strait on this.

No, you don't pay fees to jumpseat on other airlines. Well, AirTran does have a fee that they sometimes charge, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

No, you don't pay fees to jumpseat on other airlines. Well, AirTran does have a fee that they sometimes charge, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I'm new to 121, none of these perks in the 135 world. How do I learn this stuff, will it be explained in training?

Never been to Riddle, don't know what they teach the guys there...other than how to fly a massive pattern in a 172...

Thanks for the help on the parking situation, that was just the tidbit I was looking for.

There is no employee parking at DAB. Don't you mean your roommate takes you to and from the airport?

Latest resources

Back