Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shooter38

Repost since the database went down:

Anyone have any suggestions for a Class I Flt Doc in Orlando?
Preference #1- easy to work with and BIG Picture:D
Preference #2- close to West side

I am in the USAFR, and soon to be SWA pilot if that helps. The doc I had in OK was awesome if you had a current military exam.

Flt Info Site pulled up for MCO:
Dr Ian MacDonald
Dr Din on Sun
Dr John Flemming

Member suggested Dr Kovatz

Any firsthand experience/feedback (sts) would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. Din On-Sun, D.O.

Located on Lake Underhill Dr. right next to the 408 in the Sun Shopping Plaza behind Popeye's Chicken (or is it Church's?). Driving North on SR 436, turn right on Lake Underhill (directly prior to the 408 underpass) and the Plaza is the first on the right.

Costs $45 for a 1st Class, and $100 for the 1st with an EKG....prices may have changed. They're relatively easy with appointments, sometimes the same or next day. Real nice people. Located in the phone book.

Regards,
Keith

:D

I don't think you can get a 1st class physical at Dr Sun's office any longer. I could only get a 2nd class done there last month. Probably worth giving them a call any way, I have never heard of any one having a bad experience at that office. I have also heard good things about Dr Kovats.

I recommend Dr. Chris Kovats to any pilots in the MCO area that need a Class I Medical. He is my kind of AME. Example: Can you fog a mirror? Then you're good to go for another 6 months. No finger-wave or other extraneous stuff, just bring cash
He only does exams in the mornings (I think before 9 AM), Tue - Fri. Address is 545 N. Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803. Phone: (407) 896-3558. If no answer, leave a message and someone will call back. He is definitely the "Flying Man's Friend."

Latest resources

Back