• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

May Red arrow days..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
However, if we are indeed doomed, then so be it- it ain't up to me, is it??????[/QUOTE]

Well. maybe! It seems that it may be up to all us! And, apparently, you are US!

However, if we are indeed doomed, then so be it- it ain't up to me, is it??????

Well. maybe! It seems that it may be up to all us! And, apparently, you are US![/QUOTE]

You're going to have to paint a clearer picture than this- as the above is as clear as mud.............

Holy crap, look at all the premium trips in open time. Way to go management, you f**ktards!

BH seriously should have his mailbox flooded, especially from furloughees.

For those of you with dooshy tendencies, please stay away from these trips. It's not worth an extra 50%.

Last edited:
Time to recall and start some upgrade classes I think. They are about to be caught with their pants down.

Here we go again....

An airline doesn't recall when the average line values are below 90 hrs credit, and even much lower block. ASA is implementing a "spreading out the lines" staffing strategy with a massive amount of red arrows to reduce cost.

Currently, all that's going to happen is all reserves will fly a bunch and everyone will be close to 75hrs credit. Thank goodness, it was starting to get boring here in IAD. Got my first 4 day since I don't know when. An airline doesn't recall when reserves are bored and wondering why they're not getting called.

When the lines are at 95hrs block and people are crediting 120hrs then they'll start thinking, keyword "thinking" of recall.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back