• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

May Red arrow days..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No you won't. After what's about to happen I wouldn't be surprised if a statue of JA or BH isn't put right outside the GO.

I just crapped out a "statue" of SH..... A bit nutty-but the spittin' image!

No you won't. After what's about to happen I wouldn't be surprised if a statue of JA or BH isn't put right outside the GO.

Don't get your hopes up.

Don't forget the classic airline rule of thumb: Don't believe anything until you've seen it, flown it, and made at least 1 MX write up on it.

3 stinkin days without a red arrow. Beautiful! And of course we get that ALPA email to just swap it with another pilot. huh? I tried to drop a trip last month on red arrow days and even offered an extra $100 cash on top of that but no luck!

Oh well. :(

3 stinkin days without a red arrow. Beautiful! And of course we get that ALPA email to just swap it with another pilot. huh? I tried to drop a trip last month on red arrow days and even offered an extra $100 cash on top of that but no luck!

Oh well. :(

What? Three stinkin days without a red arrow? That's too many days without red arrows! That deserves another grievance! Not enough red arrows! Please, Cease and Desist those days without red arrows! However, it would probably be put in abeyance, and next month they would just increase the days without red arrows to 4.

Latest resources

Back